WRITING TO COMMUNICATE IDEAS
- Introduction to creative writing
- Classification of literary genres
- Deepening the didactic genre
- How to write your autobiography?
- Personal journal: writing as a relief
- How do you tell a story?
- The journalistic editorial
- Steps to writing effectively
- What to consider when writing a letter?
- Creative ads
TELLING MEMORABLE STORIES
- Theme and plot of the story
- Types of narrators
- How to build unforgettable characters?
- Intensity and climax: how to avoid boring stories?
- Sequence of actions
- The memorable outcomes
- How to turn a real event into a novel?
- Exciting dialogues
- How does a writer build his style?
- The micro-story and the surprise factor
- Prose and verse
- Steps to make your first book
WRITING FOR FILM AND DIGITAL MEDIA
- How is a movie script sold?
- Storyline, logline and tagline
- Rundown for radio and TV scripts
- Universal format of the literary script
- Insights: Where do the connecting stories come from?
- Digital storytelling
- Structure of writing in social networks
- Copywriting: write to impact and sell
- UX writing: writing for web pages